Naturally Darling Naturally
The Natural History Museum has incredible and amazingly memorable exhibits that will make your child’s touring experience exhilarating and unforgettable. What fascinates and strikes the most here, is the alluring enormous and gigantic diplodocus skeleton. This amazing exhibit has been perfectly and beautifully cast and installed in the entrance hall of the Victorian building.
Don’t let your child miss to experience the joy that comes with seeing London`s most beloved Dinosaur-Dippy the Diplodocus, the animatronic T-Rex and the impressive creepy crawlies. The experience is awesome to the kids.
While on our tour of this stunning and splendid museum, the children will have a toothsome and delicious meal together at the magnificent Queensway and Bella Italia for some finger-licking and delicious pizza or pasta before designing and building their dream dessert.
- Donation to the Museum
- Snacks and 3course Lunch
- Activity pack
- 4.5 Hours supervision with our highly experienced and trained guides
- 9.30 am Drop off outside the Princess Diana Playground
- Meet and greet and games
- 10.00 am Natural history museuam
- 11.30 am Free play at the Princess Diana Playground
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Bella Italia In Queensway
Want to make this a whole day tour?
Simply book onto the rock n Bowl session for the same day choosing the £65.00 Full day upgrade ticket.
- A backpack for carrying activity packs, Jumpers and so on.
- A bottle of water
- Wet Weather clothing such as a raincoat, umbrella etc