Thrill Fest: At Thorpe Park
Around 11 hours
- With more than 30 thrilling and alluring rides, mind-blowing attractions and incredibly exciting live events, Thorpe Park Resort is honestly an enthralling island like no other. If you also adore screaming louder, laughing harder and sharing immense, endless fun with your buddies or friends, then this is a must visit place for you!
- Thrill seekers just love the rides at this Amusement Park, where there is plenty of action to keep them busy. There are some spectacular rides to choose from including the UK`s only winged rollercoaster “The Stealth”, The Swarm, and the Colossus.
- If a gentler pace is more your child’s style there are loads of more sedate options including the Angry Birds themed dodgem cars, the “I’m a Celebrity Maze”, and the Monkey’s Banana Ride.
- On warmer days we risk getting a bit wet and enjoy water rides such as the super-soaking Tidal Wave, Storm surge and the Rumba Rapids which guarantee unforgettable thrills.
- Naturally exploring Thorpe Park from opening till close takes us all day and guarantee your child will have quite an appetite on the way home. We fix this, by stopping off for a delicious meal on our way home.
- A day out at a theme park, with other kids is the perfect day out.
- 9.00 am Drop off at Victoria Coach Station
- 11.00 am Entrance to Thorpe Park in Slough
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 5.00 pm Departure from Thorpe Park in Slough
- 5.30 pm Dinner
- 8.00 pm Arrival back into London Pick up from
- Tickets to the attractions
- Snacks, Lunch, and Dinner
- Return transport from London drop off point and back to pick up point in London
What to Bring
- A towel
- Swimwear or a set of clothes to change into
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes!