Talk to the Animals: At the Battersea Zoo London
4 hours and 30 minutes
- Dr Dolittle is our inspiration for this Zoo-tastic adventure. We will visit the wonderful Battersea Park Children’s Zoo which is home to smaller animals including otters, capuchins and chinchillas, with an interactive play area.
- Your child will love feeding the farm animals or spying on the meerkats in the secret lookout. With monkeys, snakes, pigs, donkeys, ring-tailed lemurs, parrots, rabbits, emu, chipmunks, coati, wallabies and chickens, plus a fun-packed adventure playground with a real tractor and fire engine, it’s a great day out.
- We will finish up our Doctor Dolittle inspired tour by having a run around in the glorious Battersea Park.
- 1.00 pm Drop off at Comptoir Libanais: 53-54 Duke of York St, Chelsea, London SW3 4LY for Lunch
- 1.15 pm Departure for Battersea Zoo
- 4.30 pm Group games and free play at Battersea Park
- 5.30 pm pick up from Battersea Park playground.
- Tickets to the attractions
- Healthy snacks and Lunch
- 4.5 hours of supervision with our highly qualified and experienced guides
What to Bring
- A bottle of water
- Wet weather clothing and an umbrella or raincoat.