Picture this: Lomography Workshop
4.5 hours for one session, 9 hours for morning and afternoon sessions combined
- Neverland Children’s Tours is an official partner of Lomography. During our Lomography Tour of London, we teach your children how to use Diana Camera and how to make fascinating and creative shots using double exposures and colour filters.
What is Lomography, and why do we love them?
- Lomography is a globally-active organisation dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. With millions of followers and friends across the world, the concept of Lomography encompasses an interactive, vivid and sometimes even blurred and crazy way of life. Through their continually expanding collection of innovative cameras, instant products, films, lenses & photographic accessories, they promote photography as an inventive approach to communicate, absorb and capture the world.
- We partnered with Lomography because we think this is the coolest way for kids to explore photography and what better place than London? Historic buildings, gritty urban landscapes, the perpetual motion of its population, the calm of its parks. London is a photographer’s dream! Your child will be issued with a camera to use for the tour and instructed on its use (don’t worry it’s surprisingly simple!), the magic will happen when your child’s imagination finds inspiration in surprising places. All children will receive a digital set of prints.
- As an official partner, we sell Lomography Camera’s so make sure to have a chat with us about buying one for your child before or after the tour.
- Starting in Regents Park with its amazing gardens, large green spaces and heading north into Camden town which was once the home of rock stars and the punk subculture and travelling down London’s evolving Regents canal towards kings cross.
- London is a diverse and interesting social and cultural landscape. Our Lomography tours through active analogue photography bring to light a new perspective of London. From rolling hills and manicured gardens to gritty industrial spaces brought to life with graffiti.
- Children will be able to explore double exposures, Light filters and more as they get to learn how to use the Lomography Cameras to create their very own artistic photos.
- Every child should experience this incredible and awesome photo shooting experience.
- 9.30 am Drop off at Regents park playground Gloucester gate Nearest tube Camden Town (first session begins)
- Starting at Regents park we will be making our way up to Primrose hill before heading down to Camden town for lunch.
End of morning session / Start of afternoon session
- 1.00 pm Lunch in Camden Town
- 2.00 pm Departure for Regents Canal and Kings cross (second session begins)
- 5.30 pm Pick up at Kings Cross
- Camera hire
- Film processing and digital copies of the prints.
- Experienced guide and Lomography enthusiast
- Lunch and snacks
- A complimentary 10% off voucher to use in the Lomography store London
- Regents Park
- Primrose Hill
- Camden Town
- Doc Martens Museum
- Cyberdog a techno superstore complete with dancers, flashing lights, DJs, and cyborgs.
- Regents Canal
- Kings Cross
- A towel
- Swimwear or a set of clothes to change into
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes!