Under the Sea: At London Sealife Aqaurium
Children – £75
4 hours and 30 minutes
- With more than 500 species, 14 themed zones and more than 2 million litres of water, the SEA LIFE London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life.
- Our “Under the Sea” Children’s tour will take your child on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of creatures. With thousands of sea creatures, from rays to rare green sea turtles; they can see them swimming majestically above them in the Ocean Tunnel. The Shark Walk will have them walking across glass with seven species of stunning shark in the Shark Reef Encounter display below them.
- One of the most popular and dramatic displays at the SEA LIFE London is the shark reef. Encounter sand tiger sharks, bow mouths, black tips and grey reefs (and a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!). It’s as close as you can be to these fascinating and eerie creatures of the deep without getting wet!
Even more enthralling is that they will have the opportunity to create their digital jellyfish at the end of the tour. Awesome right?
- Ever dreamt of living under the sea like a mermaid? are you interested in the colors and movements of all the amazing creatures that live under the sea? or perhaps the thrill of being close proximity to the graceful and dangerous sharks? London Sealife Aquarium aims to please with Interactive exhibits which allow you get up close to the sea life.
- 1.00 pm Drop off at Royal Festival Pier
- 1.15 pm Lunch
- 2.30 pm London Sealife Aquarium
- 5.00 pm Free play at Jubilee gardens Adventure playground Southbank
- 6.00 pm Pick up from Jubilee gardens Adventure playground Southbank
- Tickets to the attractions
- Snacks and Lunch