Shake Rattle and Roll: At the London Dungeon
- The London Dungeon is one of the capital’s ‘must-see’ signature attractions – delighting audiences for almost 40 years. It’s a 110-minute journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. On our tour we walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the venue’s professional actors.
- The shows are based on real London history and legends (minus the boring bits). We get up-close and personal with sinister characters including Jack the Ripper and infamous barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd.
- It’s a fully themed experience. That means 360° sets, full on authenticity and theatrical storytelling. On our journey we’ll pass through the Whitechapel Labyrinth of misty East London streets, plague-ravaged houses, the fearsome torture chamber… and see (and feel!) what could have been if Guy Fawkes had succeeded.
- Believe us, this is one of the best ways for your child to explore London’s darker history and have fun!
- Naturally, we include a delicious meal for lunch!
- 1.00 pm Drop-off at Festival Pier Southbank
- 2.15 Lunch at Southbank
- 3.00 pm London Dungeon
- 4.30 pm Games and fun at Jubilee gardens
- 5.30 pm Pick up from Jubilee Gardens Adventure Playground
- Lunch on hip and vibrant Southbank Promenade
- Tickets to the London Dungeon
- Healthy afternoon snacks
- Supervised care for 4.5 hours