Rock n Roll: Skating and Bowling in London
4 hours and 30 minutes
- Are you longing to have a skating and bowling game session? Look no further. Queensway Skate, dine, bowl is here to quench that intense desire you have.
- “Queensway skate, dine, bowl” features an ice rink, 12 bowling lanes, private karaoke rooms and casual dining and is the perfect location for kids to let their hair down. The brilliant disco lights and the hottest tunes blaring from the speakers will have you skate dancing like a disco star.
- Can’t skate? No problems our experienced guide will support your child to find their feet and start skating (or at least falling over gracefully!).
- After giving the Skate Dancing a whirl we’ll fire up the bowling ball and aim for a strike when we hit the bowling lanes.
- If your child needs a break from sightseeing and just needs some “kid” time, this is the ideal Tour for them. Never bowled before? Don’t worry Our guide will teach them how to bowl without resorting to Fred Flintstone’s creative bowling techniques!
- All that activity will fire up a raging hunger, so we’ll have lots of yummy and scrumptious snacks for the kids.
- Kid’s get to wear their own shoes when bowling so trainers (sports shoes) are best for today’s tour. Skates are provided just bring your smile. (And disco queen/king moves!)
- 1.00pm Drop of at Queensway skate, dine, and bowl for Lunch
- 2.30 pm Bowling and skating at the Queensway Skate, Dine, Bowl
- 5.30 pm Pick up from Queensway skate, dine, and bowl
- Skate Hire
- Bowling lane hire
- Snacks and Lunch
What to Bring
- Long thick socks for skating in.
- A backpack
- A drink Bottle
- Dress in layers so you can moderate your temperature whilst skating.