Modern Art Madness: At the Saatchi Gallery London
Children – £65
4 hours and 30 minutes
- Charles Saatchi opened his Saatchi Gallery to the public in 1985. It is a London gallery made famous by its large collections of contemporary art, and controversial exhibitions. The Gallery has occupied a diverse mix of locations since its inception. When it opened it was located in North London; later it was moved to the South Bank by the River Thames before finally relocating to its current position in Chelsea. It has it has significantly influenced the art niche in Britain since it opened.
- On our tours is an awe-inspiring and spectacular experience that is very popular with children.
- After visiting the gallery and exploring the art exhibits together at the Saatchi Gallery. The children will be given the opportunity to release their inner artist in our jump in, jump out life drawing workshop. Your children will delight in taking turns at being both the artist and the muse with a twist follows, as they sketch the gallery. Inspired by the Saatchi gallery’s contemporary art this active life drawing class will result in surprising sketching fun that might just blow your mind!
- 9.30 am Drop off in front of The Saatchi Gallary
- 9.30 am Meet and greet and games
- 10.00 am Explore the Saatchi Gallary
- 11.30 am Art workshop
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Comptoir Libanais: 53-54 Duke of York St, Chelsea, London SW3 4LY
- Donation to the gallery
- Snacks and Lunch
- All workshop materials
- 4.5 hours of supervision by our highly qualified and experienced guides.
What to Bring
- A backpack for carrying artwork
- A bottle of water
- Wet weather clothing such as Raincoats and umbrellas.