Lets go Legoland: At Legoland Windor
Around 11 hours
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is Built for Kids! With over 55 interactive rides, shows and attractions designed for ages 2 to 12, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort offers everything from roller coasters to hands-on LEGO® building activities to an entire DUPLO-themed area for toddlers.
- Our clients have voted LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort their favourite tour! With impressive and captivating fun activities for children. We will feel like giants when we discover the amazing and iconic Miniland with its famous landmarks which have been built with more 40 million LEGO bricks. It is evident to see why kids give this place a Giant tick of approval!
- On our tour, they will love the DUPLO Valley with Soakstastic, the magnificent Drench Towers and Splash Safari, Fairy Tale Brook and Brickville. More favourites are the Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash, and 4d Laser Rides are hot favourites. In fact, we need all day to explore this place, because LEGOLAND® has more than 55 rides, live shows, and attractions set in over 150 acres of Parkland in addition to a LEGO themed hotel.
- We build up a Giant appetite during the day, and so we have a giant-sized meal on the way home, which is included in the tour.
LEGOLAND® is a place that no child should miss. It is an amazing and breathtaking place.
- Want to hear more? check out our blog article on Legoland.
- 9.00 am Drop off at Victoria Coach Station.
- 11.00 am Entrance to LEGOLAND® in Windsor
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 5.00 pm Departure from LEGOLAND®
- 5.30 pm Dinner
- 8.00 pm Arrival back into London Pick up from Victoria Coach Station.
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes!