Colour Me Creative: At the London V&A Museum
4 hours and 30 minutes
At Victoria and Albert Museum, your child will explore the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design. During our tour, we will explore the museum through our exclusive, incredible creative workshop. Our formidable interactive exploration of the V&A’s surprising and impressive collections will captivate your child’s imagination and inspire their creativity.
Our unique colour me creative tour is an enthralling and one of its kind experience that it brings to life the incredible collection of art, alluring jewels, spectacular textiles from around the world and across many centuries. Through hands-on activities, we explore the way that fashion has changed over time and have a go at incorporating fashion styles into their own stylized bag or pencil case during our fun creative experience.
- 9.30 am Drop off outside the Princess Diana Playground
- 10.00 am V&A museum
- 11.00 am Creative workshop and free play at the Princess Diana Playground
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Queensway skate, dine, bowl.
- Donation to the Museum
- Snacks and Lunch
- All workshop materials
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry our finished artwork in
- A bottle of water
- Wet weather clothing and an umbrella or raincoat.